After the long weekend, I realized that I’m not exactly finished editing Harry Moffer & the Really Stupid Sequel. Not if I don’t have the song lyrics written yet.
But I’m not really going to spend all day writing the story, RIGHT?
I have more important things to do, such as planning out some of my other stories and getting ready for NaNoWriMo 2014 and the story that I will be writing.
But that’s in November. Right now, this is June.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- I Get By on All My Prehistoric Knowhow (vovatia.wordpress.com)
- A Tragic Song Parody (In More Ways than One) (ramisatheauthoress.wordpress.com)
- Star Wars the Musical Parody Short Debuts (thenerdsofcolor.org)
- Parodies (alyssabullock.wordpress.com)
- A ‘Royals’ Parody Every 30-Something Can Relate To (Video) (elitedaily.com)
- Hilarious FROZEN Parody Song “Will You Help Me Hide A Body?” (geektyrant.com)
- Game of Thrones – House of Card Funny Video Parody (harryballs.com)