Now that summer is taking off, I fear the one thing that every writer fears:
They’re not going to get much done over the summer.
The reason is obvious: chores, family vacations, even the task of going through your drafts drawer is daunting, even frightening. I need to find a way to fight distractions and get my life back on track.
Here’s my plan to write my stories (BOTH fan fiction and original) faster:
- Learn how to write faster
- Plan out my day (GET A PLANNER!!!)
- Decide what story to write
- Don’t be afraid to walk away from a story for a while
- Keep a set of notes for your story
Well, that’s my plan, but you might have a different plan altogether. Now I’m off to do some work. Be back soon!
- Smashwords High Fantasy ebook, ‘Path of the Righteous’, Defies Expectations and Disparity of Its Genre (sepiaheaven.wordpress.com)
- Melting in to you by Tracey Alvarez Release Day Event (cruisingsusanreviews.com)
- 15 Traits Critical to a Successful Writer (worddreams.wordpress.com)
- Be a Valuable Writer (altongansky.typepad.com)
- Freeing the Writer Within (5writers5novels5months.com)
- Go Read This | Smashwords: Smashwords Supports EPUB Uploads With Smashwords Direct (eoinpurcellsblog.com)
- 6 Cures for Writer’s Block (gentwenty.com)
- To a Future Writer (purpleinkwriters.wordpress.com)
- Why Every Writer Needs a Time of Rest (stephanieromero.wordpress.com)