Taking a much-needed break from editing Harry Moffer and the Really Stupid Sequel, I am wondering what I should do with the blog FanFiction Fridays. I write on the blog only on Fridays, but I feel like I should really be devoting my time to writing original stories instead of fanfiction.
What am I going to do with the blog?
I already ruled out deleting it (as I have spent too many years investing in the blog only to destroy it), but what else can I do with the blog until I decide to come back to it?
Posted from WordPress for Android
- Best of FanFiction (ellelainey.wordpress.com)
- First 50 Shades, now One Direction fanfiction After is reportedly set to be turned into a movie. (metro.co.uk)
- Larry Stylinson hate, One Direction, fanfictions & rape culture. (callmeafangirl.wordpress.com)
- Something Stupid Sunday: Bad Gaming Fanfiction Ideas (geekforcenetwork.com)
- What’s better? Fanfiction or Fiction? (reedbtnlinesblog.wordpress.com)