Yesterday, due to extreme boredom, I breezed through the rest of the story Harry Moffer and the Really Stupid Sequel. Hopefully, I’ll have everything ready for publication by the end of this month.
Also, I’m going through the songs that I used in the story and it turns out that I have more songs by Green Day than I thought. Following close behind is Linkin Park, and then the third most popular artist is Weird Al Yankovic.
But I still need to get the parody lyrics ready and have those songs match the theme of the story.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- Song of the Day: On Green Dolphin Street (bloggingtonybennett.com)
- HateSong: Comedian Jon Daly on why he hates Green Day’s “American Idiot” (avclub.com)
- “Weird Al” Yankovic – Canadian Idiot (revolutionmusic.net)
- Linkin Park wants you to win a signed Porsche Design P’9982 BlackBerry (crackberry.com)
- Cee Lo Green and Parody of the Moment (youtubemontages.wordpress.com)