Well, I’m currently working on editing chapter 12 of Harry Moffer and the Really Stupid Sequel and this is where the story stops making sense. I mean, I have to write the parody lyrics and insert them into the story, which isn’t always easy to do because I want to stay true to the original song as well as make my own twist.
And the most controversial part of the story is the fact that Harry has to deal with Fanny, Pun’s younger sister, who is content to cause nothing but trouble for everyone because Harry refused to date her. (Well, now you know where I stand on the Harry/Ginny pairing. I hate it.)
Not to worry, that problem will take care of itself soon.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- Umphrey’s McGee: When Harry Met Sally Parody (beyondfrequency.com)
- Pregnant Women Make Parody Of Iggy Azalea ‘Fancy,’ ‘I’m So Pregnant’ [VIDEO] (ksfm.cbslocal.com)
- Let’s play: Progressive or Parody? (legalinsurrection.com)
- Whimsy (ronlifeatthemoment.wordpress.com)
- A Parodied Afternoon (heresanjanablogging.wordpress.com)
- Parody Logos – Homage and Irreverance (thinkonlinemag.com)
- Parodies (alyssabullock.wordpress.com)