As the title implies, I’m editing chapter 8 of Harry Moffer & the Really Stupid Sequel, and you can see where the story is beginning to take off. If I cut out the singing, then it would be just another boring story about life in high school.
Plus, I resolve the Harry Potter / Ginny Weasley debacle quickly, as opposed to J. K. Rowling‘s plan to put them together. (There is also some unwanted commentary about the state of children’s literature and how stupid many of the stories have gotten over the years)
Anyway, I’m just about done with the chapter, so I need to figure out a way to get some stories completed in a month, as opposed to years.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- Harry Potter author JK Rowling trolled over £1 million donation to Scottish Independence ‘No’ campaign (metro.co.uk)
- 7 Reasons Why Ron And Hermione Should Have Ended Up Together (thoughtcatalog.com)
- Why Harry Potter is Allowed in Our Christian Household (stephaniebaumgartner.com)
- A beginner’s guide to Cassandra Clare and her “Mortal Instruments” (dailydot.com)
- Self Analysis, Intent, and the Writer (cabingoddess.com)