I’m now on part three of Harry Moffer & the Really Stupid Sequel and to be honest, I still haven’t found out how to get credits for a song I used in the parody. Isn’t there a system where I can at least properly credit the songs used?
Until I get an answer, the book will be in production limbo.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- DOCTOR WHO Parody Does the Time Warp (nerdist.com)
- LeVar Burton Becomes Mad With the Power of Books in ‘Reading Rainbow’ Theme Song Parody (Video) (thewrap.com)
- “No Longer Active”: A Song Parody of “Radioactive” (miscellaneoussoup.wordpress.com)
- Hilarious FROZEN Parody Song “Will You Help Me Hide A Body?” (geektyrant.com)
- The Hunger Games “Wrecking Ball” Parody “Reaping Ball” (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
- Music Thursdays: Doctor Who Musical Parody From The Hillywood Show (geekalabama.com)
- ‘Do You Wanna Go To Starbucks?’ (or ‘how to get through finals’) – a musical parody (washingtonpost.com)
- Mad TV Song Parodies (waitwhatsadial.com)
- The Ten Best Weird Al Songs That Aren’t Parodies (media.gunaxin.com)
- Why I hate the parody (geraldbkennedy.wordpress.com)