This time, I swear not to start any more projects until I complete the stories that I’m currently working on. This means that I won’t be doing anything until the six stories that I had been writing for NaNoWriMo and Camp NaNoWriMo are completed and ready for publication.
Plus, I have to get ready for Camp NaNoWriMo, which begins next month.
Anyway, I’m going to be editing Harry Moffer & the Really Stupid Sequel and see what happens from there.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- Camp NaNoWriMo: Not one, but many challenges (jackiedana.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo April 2014 Winner! (juliestock.wordpress.com)
- Hey, You With the Pen! (blogcollectables.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo July Edition (fantasyandfaith.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo, a letter home (litendeavor.wordpress.com)