Today is a very difficult topic, so bear with me here:
I’m thinking of quitting fan fiction.
OK, before you all start panicking and running out into the streets announcing that the end of the world is coming (which I don’t advocate for obvious reasons), I have some explaining to do.
First off, as you may remember, I used to be an avid writer of fan fiction, creating as much fan fiction as I pleased. But then a day came when I grew bored with fan fiction and decided to write my own stories instead. Plus, I gave up on the Harry Potter fandom and tried my hand at writing for other fandoms. But I didn’t seem to get too far though.
Anyway, I will be leaving my stories on FanFiction.Net for you to read and if you want me to update any of my stories, just send me a message.
- Best of FanFiction (ellelainey.wordpress.com)
- Fanfiction: Stepping Stone, Crutch or Preference? (writedge.com)
- Review: Fic (theliteraryomnivore.wordpress.com)
- How do you feel about fanfiction? (journeytowriteopia.wordpress.com)
- Fandoms, the Internet, and Harry Potter (tech.mit.edu)
- The Problem With Reading Yourself Into An Anime (fantasticmemes.wordpress.com)
- Review: Fangirl (musingsfromnevillesnavel.wordpress.com)
- In Defense of Fanfiction (lettersfromzwicky.wordpress.com)
- A Song of Fans and Authors – George R. R. Martin and the Ethics of Fanfiction (wiihfellows.wordpress.com)
- What’s better? Fanfiction or Fiction? (reedbtnlinesblog.wordpress.com)