It’s the first of the month (ON A SUNDAY), so I have some editing to do before I publish the book “Harry Moffer & the Really Stupid Sequel. Plus, I have to design a book cover for the book itself.
Also, I’m debating whether or not to discontinue writing fanfiction altogether, as I’m starting to lose my drive to write fanfiction. Plus, I seem to have a better time writing original fiction instead; I can freely do what I want with my stories instead of having to borrow someone else’s characters to make up a story.
But that’s not until tomorrow.
Plus, I’m done with StoryADay, so I’m going to put the blog Stories in 5 Minutes to sleep for a while.
- 4 Movies We’re Looking Forward To: June 2014 (screenrant.com)
- Hello, June. (chewnaixil.wordpress.com)
- June Haiku and Other Stuff (authorssmith.com)
- Everything Must Go! (bpbroome.wordpress.com)
- FanFiction: Building Better Worlds? (paperchasings.wordpress.com)
- Hello, June! (lariatsandlavender.blogspot.com)