Well, this crazy experiment in writing a short story every day for a month is almost over, and I’m ready for the next challenge…to take an idea that I had years ago (but put off due to my obsession with Harry Potter fan fiction) and turn it into a short story. And the catch is that I have to do it all in a month.
Plus, I’m more than ready to edit my story “Harry Moffer & the Really Stupid Sequel” and have it ready for publication. When I plan to publish the story, I don’t know.
So, there will be one last short story for me to write and then I’m done with StoryADay!
- Sarah Daltry’s Flowering Series (sweetsbooks.wordpress.com)
- Story A Day – May 31st: An Ending and a Beginning (morgenbailey.wordpress.com)
- Did Harry Potter Have Psychosocial Short Stature? (psychologytoday.com)
- The Rain In My Desert (theshadowsofmylife.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter Is a Danger to Modern Society (In a Good Way) (str.typepad.com)
- Author Comparison: J.K. Rowling vs. Roald Dahl (sentencecenter.wordpress.com)
- Copyright Myths from the World of Fan Fiction (business2community.com)