OK, so we’re getting down to the wire here, which means that this crazy thing called StoryADay will be over soon!
Yeah, I’ve almost collapsed from exhaustion and stress. (Looks like I need a few days to recharge my creativity.)
Anyway, today’s theme is a story that sparks a riot. That’ll be easy for me, seeing as I’m currently writing a story that could spark a bit of controversy, mainly the story about people who hate Harry Potter and will do whatever it took to have the books abolished from every library ad bookstore in the world.
Well, isn’t that great.
Anyway, look for a fight between those who love Harry Potter and those who hate Harry Potter to happen on Stories in 5 Minutes.
- Political scholar studies the Harry Potter generation (metronews.ca)
- Of Wizards, Wands and Wardrobes: Fantasy Literature and the Christian (anovelgirl.wordpress.com)
- In Defense of the Harry Potter Film Franchise (escapistmagazine.com)
- Anti hero genre (conorsmith2.wordpress.com)
- Fandoms, the Internet, and Harry Potter (tech.mit.edu)