It’s time for my creativity to get a good kick in the pants.
How do I go about writing a short story without turning it into fan fiction? As far as I know, fan fiction is great and all, but you’re just playing with someone else’s toys. Don’t you have your own toys to play with?
So, if anyone out there has some tips on how to start writing original fiction instead of fan fiction, I’d like to hear them.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- Summer Reading Recommendations (sourcererblog.wordpress.com)
- Sex In Books (victorialovesbooks.wordpress.com)
- Best of FanFiction (ellelainey.wordpress.com)
- The Value of Fan Fiction in an Internet Age (civilcyborg.com)
- Before Blade Runner, there was “The Bladerunner” (nicholasconley.wordpress.com)
- 52 Terrific Tips for Writing Better (psychologytoday.com)
- 4 Fictional TV Show Apps You Can Actually Download IRL (smashflare.com)