Sometimes I’m beginning to wonder how much a writer can handle in life.
I have many stories that are consistently being shelved and I wonder, is it really worth being written or simply thrown away? I really hate to see a good idea being tossed because of my doubts.
Anyway, I wonder if I should just toss around a bunch of short stories based on those stories, as opposed to making them full-length novels. Maybe that’s the answer to the problem that I’m facing.
Besides, the stories can easily be read in a single sitting.
Well, I’ll let you know my decision tomorrow.
- Author Spotlight on Penelope Syn #Kinky (jolynnraymond.com)
- A to Z Challenge ~ Is the truth out there? (rolandclarke.com)
- Night’s Embrace by Brandy L. Rivers *** Blog Tour *** (lsksweetheartreviews.wordpress.com)
- Pleased with Smashwords’ Series Management Tool (annadrakeauthor.com)
- no better [raw/unedit] (sleepinthemeadow.wordpress.com)