Sorry, too busy to do anything, let alone blogging.
I know it’s hard to keep up with me, but there are days that I’ve gotten so far ahead of the pack that I have to stop and allow those behind me to catch up.
But even then, I heard someone say that that’s not the best solution to the problem, that I should keep going.
So what happens if you’re on the verge of a possible success and you look look behind you and see that the other people you know are so far away? Do you reach out and help them, or do you ignore them an go ahead and take that chance, knowing that you might have you missed out on a chance to help someone else?
- Smashwords partners with Overdrive (teleread.com)
- I’m Using Open Office to Format for Smashwords (felipeadanlerma.com)
- “Let’s go catch a spider.” (grtfilm.wordpress.com)
- Be The Dumbest In The Room (blogbybake.wordpress.com)
- To Smashwords or Not to Smashwords (legendsofwindemere.com)
- Smashwords’ Mark Coker continues to champion with indie author manifesto (teleread.com)
- Mad Men “Waterloo” (jimmykincaid.wordpress.com)