Another bad day derailed my plans to work yesterday, so I hope that today more than makes up for it.
Anyway, I have gotten to the source of my depression and I don’t think that I want to take any medicine to deal with it; I think that the best way for me to deal with this is to go back to when it all began and try to understand how and why it happened. Depression is real, no matter what people say, and depression can lead to physical problems and a shorter lifespan if left untreated. (But the worst part is that most people seem to be unwilling to talk about depression, let alone seek treatment for it)
OK, enough with the heavy stuff; it’s time for me to get to work while I still can. There’s nothing else for it.
- Depression is Often Called the Common Cold of Mental Health (modvive.com)
- How Curcumin Helps Depression by Fighting Inflammation (naturalhealthyconcepts.com)
- Depression Is a Disease: Fighting a Broken Mind (infobarrel.com)
- “Depressed but Not Ashamed” (patrisearts.com)
- Understanding And Recognizing The Symptoms Of Depression (mega1075.cbslocal.com)
- Depression Makes You Age Faster (theepochtimes.com)