Now that I’ve completely caught up with everything, I can safely move on to the next day in short story writing.
Plus, I also need to do another analysis over why my headaches are here, but that’s for another blog post.
The good news is that I’m getting ready to edit my story Harry Moffer and the Really Stupid Sequel, the story I’ve written in April. The story that is a shameless parody of High School Musical. I’ve got to write the rest of the song lyrics and toss in a few bonus chapters (and songs) that didn’t make it off the cutting room floor.
So there is that.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- Review: Perfect Storm by Harry Big Button (atkmagazine.com)
- Where’s My Liquid Paper? (vovatia.wordpress.com)
- The Real Reason Gangnam Style Parodies Are Stupid (humor.gunaxin.com)
- Playlist: Let It Go Parody (lyricleworker.wordpress.com)
- 20 Motivational Songs to put you in a Good Mood #Music #Playlist (5minutesformom.com)
- Say Hello To The Harry Potter Book Of Mormon Parody (blogs.forbes.com)
- The Ten Best Weird Al Songs That Aren’t Parodies (media.gunaxin.com)