On the 18th day of May, I have some further issues that are hampering my writing, plus I feel that my mind is being wiped away (I guess that’s what I get for being obsessed with Harry Potter fan fiction to the point of shutting out my own original stories!).
Also, the worrisome thing is my procrastination has gotten worse instead of better. I need to figure out how to stop procrastinating for good or else I’ll be filled with regrets later on in life.
Plus, everything thing else is passing me by and I wonder if this thing called life has forgotten that I exist.
I hope not.
- Best of FanFiction (ellelainey.wordpress.com)
- Review: Fangirl, Rainbow Rowell (readingtheend.com)
- What is shipping? Your chance to make Harry end up with Hermione – Features – Books – The Independent (independent.co.uk)
- Fan Fiction Friday: Darth Vader and Harry Potter in “Supermassive Black Hole” (toplessrobot.com)
- 21 Books for Those So Over Dystopian Fiction by Sarah Ang of Mashable (comeusmedia.wordpress.com)
- Do you read or write fan fiction? (debatepolitics.com)
- To Fan Fic or not Fan Fic? (masonsabre.com)