At this point, I really want to learn how to write faster.
I believe that my situation regarding my writing has gotten out of control, as I’m coming up with ideas faster than I’m writing anything down. This is getting to be very bothersome and I really need to put the breaks on the ideas so that I can better concentrate on my stories.
I’ve already neglected the stories that I have out there, and I need to get it together if I want to make it in this business. I simply don’t have time to just write as a hobby, as most people do.
So, I’ll be catching up on my short stories today and then I’ll see which stories really need to be completed this week. There’s no way that I’m going to allow another story to die just because I was too lazy to write it down.
Now you know.
- Hobbies…. Are they overrated or do I need one? (librown96.wordpress.com)
- “Are you lazy?” (ohmymaude.wordpress.com)
- PERRY: Aurora doesn’t have a prayer in keeping religion out of city hall (aurorasentinel.com)
- Hobbies can help your recovery! (thewonkywalker.com)
- Should your hobby be your job? (thenextweb.com)
- I Need a Freaking Hobby (stefwithanfinnyc.wordpress.com)
- Is it necessary to have a “HOBBY” (bloggomaniatime.wordpress.com)