Today is catch-up day, as I have realized that I’m forgetting to write my short stories for the day. Instead of scolding myself for slacking off (as I usually do in these situations), I will be making something up as I go along.
That, and I shall be reviving an old dead story for MayNoWriMo. (Yes, I do realize that two weeks have gone by since the month of May began, but I will not give into the temptation to panic. I will instead calm myself and focus on finishing the story.)
Plus, I need to learn how to write, edit, and publish a story within 30 days or more, as i have way too many stories to write and seemingly not enough time to write them all. (Some stories will never see the light of day, as they were ahead of their time and a load of crap.)
So, there is that.
- Meet Rebekkah Ford (girl-who-reads.com)
- ♥Welcome M. Sembera and her newest release Enduring Everything!♥ (garsidesbookbets.com)
- A Vagabond’s Diary (canopygreen.wordpress.com)
- New Short Story: Weightless by Michele Gorman (girl-who-reads.com)
- Our Story (rougemeansred.wordpress.com)