You know the old saying “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy“? Well, I adhere to the opposite, which is “all play and no work makes Jack a foolish man“.
Which is what I am doing right now.
I know that I need to quit playing around and get to work, since I have nothing better to do than to write and edit stories and get them published. But I can’t do that if my mind is full of distractions. (that’s why I need to learn to find a way to ignore these distractions so I can actually get something done for the day.)
So I will do that.
- ~Maguire’s Corner by Heather M. Gardner ~ (fprbooks.wordpress.com)
- Distractions and Butterflies (starjetadventures.com)
- Book Tour: The Broke Man’s Survival Guide by A.M. Harris (booklovinghippo.wordpress.com)
- Smashwords (jbirds830.wordpress.com)
- The Redemption of Distraction “ (jamesshelley.net)