So far, this is Day Seven and already my mind is swamped with ideas, ideas that just won’t go away. Sometimes, I just wish that I could empty out my brain and set these ideas aside so that I can finish with what I need to do.
Such as the stuff that I’m doing for StoryADay and NaBloWriMo.
Plus, I have some stories that want to be written, but when I get to them, they are stubborn and refuse to cooperate. That is very annoying and I would like to have those stories written as soon as I can.
Plus, I really need to figure out how to actually finish a story in less than 30 days.
So there’s that.
- Publishers Weekly Smashwords Bestseller lists (amymilesbooks.com)
- Writing Process Tour (winterbayne.wordpress.com)
- Story feedback at Feedbooks and Smashwords (marklord.info)
- Blocked (nadaelmargoushy.wordpress.com)
- The Dance of Avoidance (thesenseofajourney.com)
- Just Launched My Smashwords Site, Where I’ll Be Uploading A Series of My Older Fiction For Free (horrornovelreviews.com)