The sequel to “Pilot“, we now see Josie Tremlett-Kahn, Seth Burke, Moira Downing, and Trixie Leigh Kalbrunner as they experience things that could break the most normal people.
At the beginning of the story, we see Josie is dealing with her uncle, Rajasthan Kalbrunner. She is angry with him because of his unwise decisions to lie about Trixie’s existence and hiding her from the world (and the Stebbins/Kalbrunner family). We also see Trixie come up with a new name, one that was the name of a citizen of Montagne Beach who lived during the 1880’s. She also vows to make Rajasthan sorry for taking her in when she could have gone to a mental hospital.
Josie also questions her father, Skylar, about her uncle’s unwise decision to hide Trixie. Skylar’s explanation doesn’t seem to satisfy her at all. (and this was very sad, since that day honored Dr. King.)
The following Thursday, the kids deal with Jacinth Mayford, a young girl who knows about Trixie and decides to tell the principal about the unauthorized student. Seth unwisely chalks Jacey’s decision to squeal on them to her having imaginary friends and he decides to scare her at the crack of dawn. The girls aren’t too happy about his plan, especially Josie, who was once friends with Jacey. But what Seth does next would impact their lives forever.
Look for this episode to appear on Smashwords.com soon.
- Rebel Reads (luciennediver.wordpress.com)
- The Wrath of Ruthless: Birth of an Empire! (wddij.com)
- There Might Be A ‘Lost’ Reboot In The Works, According To ABC Showrunner (huffingtonpost.com)
- I Go, We Go, You Go, Hugo 2: The Novelettes (frederation.wordpress.com)
- The Indefinite Ending (dlmilesbooks.wordpress.com)
- Hey, Baby – Novelette Serial, Part 1 (sabarton.com)
- Short Story Prompts (klparry.wordpress.com)
- Zombie Book (jamesdargan.wordpress.com)
- Lost Boys – Novelette (indiemusicheartbeat.com)
- Trapped by Love: A Novelette by Lillie Ammann (madamespeed.wordpress.com)