As we all know, I have been working on a serial novel for a few months now.
This series of novels concerns the Teen Rebels, four teenagers who are growing up in a fictional Pacific Coast town in the year 1988. Josie Tremlett-Kahn is a non-conformist who despises anyone who conforms to the typical lifestyle of the average teen; she also refuses to even think of being like “everyone else“. Seth Burke is an anarchist who despises America and everything that it stands for. Moira Downing is a plain-Jane loser who experienced an unfair amount of bad luck. Trixie Kalbrunner, Josie’s cousin, is a mentally retarded girl who was isolated from her family by her uncaring father.
These four kids, for no good reason, decide to stir up trouble in their little community of Montagne Beach, California. They expose several bullies, scare a girl out of her imaginary friends, and generally just be a bunch of troublemakers. But for all their troublemaking, the Teen Rebels learn some valuable lessons about friendship and learning to let go and grow up.
Next month, expect to buy these books on Smashwords.com; my other books are also available for purchase as well.
- Serial Sunday – Dealt – Growing Up (angelacavanaugh.wordpress.com)
- A Serial Experiment (lauravanarendonkbaugh.com)
- The Teen Rebels Story is Now a Serial Novel~by Kyndon Fall (thewri1testuff.wordpress.com)
- Serial Monogamy Love Song (middlemaybooks.com)
- Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. (lexluthorthegreat.wordpress.com)