Well, that’s the end of the first session of Camp NaNoWriMo for me, but I will be continuing to talk about my experience in writing my novel until the month ends.
And I have to do something that I know I hate, which is to put the story aside for a month and let it rest. I had spent a long time writing this story and as such, a month’s rest will do it some good. Plus, it’ll give me some time to prepare to edit it and have it ready for publication in a few months.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- Camp NaNoWriMo (musingsbyalia.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Day 17 – Word and Quote of the day Challenge! (jenniely.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo. (prismaticcorvus.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Camp! (curedwithwords.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo (juliexplores.wordpress.com)