Believe it or not, but today (for me, that is), is “Halfway Day”. This means that I’m halfway finished writing the entire story! (Yes, I’ll be putting it out there soon.)
So now that I’m on chapter 9 of this story, the fun can really begin. I have put bits and pieces of student rivalries and whatnot out there, but this is where it all comes to a head. There will be a student rally, songs from High School Musical being parodied, and even a rousing rendition of the Bohemian Rhapsody being performed.
(I’m looking forward to writing the songs)
So there’s that.
Look for my movie review of Captain America: The Winter Soldier on She Reviews Everything.
- The Journey to Writing: Camp NaNoWriMo (thegoldenmaskedgirl.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo. (prismaticcorvus.wordpress.com)
- #NaPoWriMo: Day 8 – Take 2 (2voices1song.com)
- NaPoWriMo: Day 9 (jamesrovira.com)
- My Dominion (NaPoWriMo Day 8) (rhymenreview.wordpress.com)
- Day 9 – NaPoWriMo 2014 (mappingtheedge.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Update (Day 8) (writersforpetessake.wordpress.com)