Now that I’m all caught up to where I’m supposed to be, I can safely start chapter 8 of the story. Here’s what the chapter is about:
- Fanny Teasley, Pun’s youngest sister, is a huge Larry Dobber fan. She’s obsessed with the boy wizard to the point of insanity.
- She was the one who broke up the Grim Trio and paid Tarcey Pate and Junia Brown to force Snibblepore to send Harry Moffer to the Reject’s Section of Warthogpox HIgh School.
- Harry and Fanny meet, yet Harry sees right through Fanny’s deception. He also rejects her on the spot.
- Pun confronts his parents and forces them to admit to a secret that they had been keeping from him.
- And to shake things up, a group of other kids from another school sing a ridiculous song about women’s rear ends.
There will also be another round of the fight against the two groups of Adolescent Resisters, the girls of All in A Single Camaraderie forcing everyone to study Brelwianese history, and if we’re lucky, we might even get to see the band Tabby & Vermolana perform a few semi-original hits.
So there’s that.
- Organizing a NaNoWriMo Novel The Jim Butcher Way (awritersfountain.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo 2014 (leajurock.wordpress.com)
- Transparency ~ NaPoWriMo (Day 8) (thesanctuaryofmyheart.com)
- Re-Read-A-Thon/Camp NaNoWriMo (discorf.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo Update (Day 8) (writersforpetessake.wordpress.com)