Hello, and welcome to the next 30 days of big posts centering on Camp NaNoWriMo. Because that’s all t that I’ll be talking about this month.
Now for the story that I’ll be writing.
And the story is…Harry Moffer and the Really Stupid Sequel!!
This story, which is the sequel to Harry Moffer and the Dumbest Story Ever, takes place after the first story, when Harry Moffer, Pun Teasley, and Hildegarde Lamer return to Warthogpox High School after being suspended. Only this time, the entire high school population is being forced to sing, just like in a certain high school musical.
Plus, Harry himself had to deal with castaway kids, secret chambers with restricted fruitcakes, and even Pun’s younger sister Fanny, an eighth grade student who has a huge crush on him and will do anything to get her hands on him, including intimidating her own brother.
So, look for blog posts regarding the story, the songs that were used in the making of this story, and even an alternative version of our hero! Anything can happen in this story!
Posted from WordPress for Android
- It’s April 1st! Happy Camp NaNoWriMo Day! (peaseblossym.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo – April 2014 (alittlebirdtweets.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo 2014 (kaleidoscopickites.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo. (prismaticcorvus.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo (juliexplores.wordpress.com)