I now have some more stories that I’m planning to write for Camp NaNoWriMo, and they are as follows:
- Harry Moffer & the Really Stupid Sequel: in which Harry Moffer returns to Warthogpox High School and discovers that the students there have been sucked into the world of High School Musical.
- The Dodiel Moon: Another stunning fantasy written by me, which talks about an alternative Europe that is still trapped in the Dark Ages and controlled by a non-Christian church. Four unlikely heroes set out on a mission to retrieve a legendary jewel, which had gone missing during a war 100 years earlier.
- The Stonedale Dynasty: When a popular U.S. politician dies, his heirs refuse to take up his political seat. Plus, there is more family drama than on a reality show.
- Christianity is NOT Dead Yet: What if the story of Jesus took place in modern-day America?
- The First 100 Years: A dark fantasy about birth, death, and reincarnation.
- The Fates: a tale about a strange family that lives in suburbia.
Well, as soon as I have made my decision regarding the story that I’m writng, I’ll let you know.
- Camp NaNoWriMo – I am so ready! (amandasnoseinabook.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo! (dreameras.wordpress.com)
- Novel Writing Procrastinators Rejoice: Camp NaNoWriMo Starts Next Week (maryannpoll.com)
- Heading to Camp (NaNoWriMo) (tammyhopkinsonmba.wordpress.com)
- Setting up Camp for Camp NaNoWriMo 2014! (litchicblog.wordpress.com)
- It’s Camp NaNoWriMo Kick-Off Day! (talesfromanopenbook.wordpress.com)