Now that I have gotten my book editing blog posts in order, I know that it’s almost time for me to find a story for me to write for Camp NaNoWriMo. I have a short list of stories to write for this month-long competition:
- Dark World: A group of young people must survive in a totalitarian government many years after the United States collapses.
- The Rose Vine in the Churchyard: a girl named Rosalind Palacios discovers her hidden heritage after her German village collapses due to a vampire’s curse.
- Band Geeks: A boy moves from China to Ohio and instead of being part of the science club, he is forced to join the school marching band.
- The Final Ride: When a car accident occurs and his twin sister is killed, 17-year-old Maddox Gates must find out the story about the new car he was given and the deaths that it had caused.
- Army Brats: a story about a group of friends whose parents are currently serving in the army.
- This Just In: a boy moves from the big city to a small town and befriends a girl who was forced from her home and family thanks to a scandal involving herself and an adult that was broadcasted on national TV.
- Dance Like You Mean It: The many adventures of a dance troupe as the kids deal with high school and beyond.
- Me & My Crazy, Weird, Awkward, Insane Family: A “normal” girl has to deal with her weird relatives after her parents’ divorce.
- The Express: in an homage to “Lost”, a group of travelers are stranded in a town which has no modern-day technology and isn’t on any U.S. map.
That’s all for now, but I will have more later.
- Novel Writing Procrastinators Rejoice: Camp NaNoWriMo Starts Next Week (maryannpoll.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo! (dreameras.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo – I am so ready! (amandasnoseinabook.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo and Boring Stuff (peaseblossym.wordpress.com)
- Heading to Camp (NaNoWriMo) (tammyhopkinsonmba.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo: T-minus 4 days (paperpenandnoplan.wordpress.com)