Today, I’ve broken down my controversial NaNoWriMo 2010 novel, Harry Potter Ruined My Town, and so far, I have written 12 complete chapters about Daniel Dickens witnessing the effects of the Harry Potter craze that swept his town.
Twelve chapters; that was unexpected, even from me. And I have so much more to write.
So I have a ton of editing to do today. Plus, I’m working on a book trailer for my 2013 NaNoWriMo novel, Janette Lennox, so there you have it.
- Life Isn’t All Harry Potter and Chili Cheese Burritos (girlonthecontrary.com)
- Harry Potter books (perfectdestination.wordpress.com)
- 7 Reasons Why Harry Potter Ruined My Life (postergully.com)
- Latest Fanfiction reads (jassurweird.wordpress.com)
- ‘Divergent’ Review: A Little ‘Hunger Games,’ a Little ‘Harry Potter,’ a Lot of Dull (thewrap.com)
- Harry and HERMIONE. and what? (ireallyhatepeas.wordpress.com)
- New HP Story (hpstories.wordpress.com)