Today, I’m going to be editing Harry Potter Ruined My Town, a controversial story that I wrote for NaNoWriMo 2010. This time, however, I hope to actually put in a story instead of just the commentary about Daniel Dicken’s fight against Harry Potter.
I already have a story about Adam Wilkins and his fight against the boy wizard, but I have developed a story about two people, one who is obsessed with Harry Potter, and another who is just a casual fan. (I based the second character on myself)
So, there’s that.
QC39P – Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever
HH42W – The Summer of Our Discontent
(Note: coupons expire on March 18, 2014, so you better hurry if you want your free copy of the two books.)
Posted from WordPress for Android
- I’m a Little Late on Harry Potter (transgenderventures.wordpress.com)
- Fandom Power (fanschmurl.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ways Mina Harker is Harry Potter (Spoilers) (kelseylynhoff.wordpress.com)
- The Fat Version of the Weasly Family From Harry Potter (breakroomstories.com)
- 7 Reasons Why Harry Potter Ruined My Life (postergully.com)
- What do Harry Potter and The Hunger Games have in common? They are both super conservative (youngcons.com)
- Frozen is nothing to do with being gay – and you’d know that if you saw the movie (religionron.wordpress.com)