Ten days into NaNoEdMo, and I have managed to catch up to two of my six NaNoWriMo novels. But seeing as it’s only the second week of March, I need to step it up if I want to be done editing the books on time so they can be published.
Meaning that today isn’t a day for me to be lazy (with a hectic writing schedule, I really don’t have time to be lazy).
I hope to have at least three out of six novels completed and ready for publication by the end of this month, but I’m not sure about that.
So there you have it.
- Smashwords Unveils New Indie Author Interview System (ebookconversionservice.wordpress.com)
- Decisions, Decisions…BookBaby vs. Smashwords (writingbytheseatofmypants.com)
- Getting started with formatting your ebook (inventingrealityeditingservice.typepad.com)
- The Proof of the Pudding is in the Reading! (heathergartside.wordpress.com)
- Tips and Tricks For New Authors Part 3 (authorangelasnyder.wordpress.com)
- Formatting for Smashwords (taylorgraceauthor.wordpress.com)
- Publishing Through Smashwords (expertspages.com)