Today, I’m going to try to finish writing Chapter 21 of my NaNoWriMo 2011 story “Life, Sin, & Blood“. This time, we leave off with our main heroine about to face a particularly big test: she has to face down the vampire council, who has gotten wind of her existence and are demanding answers from her.
So far, I have thrown in a bevy of twists and turns, which range from Nadia losing her popularity and prestige to her finding out that she was adopted. (I have yet another twist to throw in, but I won’t discuss that right now.) Also, I slowly unfolded Nadia’s unexpected romance with Adam, which also has its share of problems for the two of them.
As for everything else, it’s nothing more than the icing on the cake.
Now, I shall hurry up and finish writing Chapter 21 so I can finish this story. When I will release it for publication has yet to be decided.
- The Vampire Diaires – Gone Girl (soipondered.wordpress.com)
- The Last 2 Vampire Diaries Characters You Expected to Break Your Heart (io9.com)
- How to be a Heroine (madameguillotine.org.uk)
- Wicked, Evil, and Delicious (jolynnraymond.com)
- Teen Paranormal Romance at REN (chicagocontemporaryartseminar.com)
- Dark Romance: Vampire in Love: Can a vampire and an ordinary girl be together? (rvd2.typepad.com)
- Jane Austen Fans Rejoice, Jane is BACKKKK… Jane Austen and Ghosts (thethingsthatcatchmyeye.wordpress.com)
- Literary Vampires (modernquillsws.wordpress.com)
- My Favourite Vampire Books (thevampirologist.wordpress.com)
- The Romance genre and the Vampire genre in the 21st century (onyxmaree.wordpress.com)