OK, since I am having to deal with the fact that I have to completely rewrite one story, I’m going to get to work on my NaNoWriMo 2011 story “Life, Sin, & Blood“.
In this story, 15-year-old Nadia Coffey once had it all – friends, popularity, a loving family – but it all goes immediately when her home is destroyed and both her parents were killed. Following that family tragedy, Nadia, her twin brother Drew, and her sister Chelle decide to move to Charleston, South Carolina to make a fresh start. They move in with their relatives Kurt Webster and Cheri Reyna and their children Lacie, Bruce, and Wayne Webster.
While trying to fit in at Lochland High School, a school notorious for its history of extreme bullying and a school shooting that took place a few years earlier, Nadia has an interesting encounter with a boy named Adam Norwood, who is not like the other boys she has known. Little does she know that Adam is a vampire with ties to Dracula himself; he and his siblings (Toby, Orlando, and Johanna) live in a castle at the edge of town with the Warrain Clan. This clan is headed by the famed vampire Javier Lockhart. Nadia’s realization about Adam not only leads to a thrilling adventure, but it causes nothing but trouble for her as well; and in order to defeat a powerful demon, Nadia will have to rely on Adam, even if he is dangerous and quite captivating at that.
This story isn’t for preteen girls; in fact, this paranormal romance is for adults.
Well, I hope that this month, I will be able to finish this story and have it ready for publication. But when I will be able to do that is up for debate.
- *~*Sign Up – Release Day Blitz*~* Nights Embrace (Adult Paranormal Romance) by author Brandy L. Rivers (tonyaloveslife.wordpress.com)
- Teen Paranormal Romance at REN (chicagocontemporaryartseminar.com)
- Wicked, Evil, and Delicious (jolynnraymond.com)
- Barbara Monajem Continues Success in Her Paranormal Romance Bayou Gavotte Series (eileendandashi.wordpress.com)
- Most Anticipated Paranormal Romance Releases of 2014 (tashadriver.wordpress.com)
- Writing romance and paranormal… (vsteeleauthor.wordpress.com)