Ok, so yesterday marked the end of the “Read an eBook Week” promotion on Smashwords.com, and I have picked up a handful of new books to read and review. I have put two of my books on sale during the promotion and here’s what I have so far:
- Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever: 9 copies sold
- The Summer of Our Discontent: 4 copies sold
Which makes a total of 13 copies sold at Smashwords.
All I can say to those who purchased my books, thank you and enjoy the books.
To those who missed the sale, don’t feel too bad, because I’m going to be running another free ebook promotion from March 15-17, 2014.
So that’s that.
- Read an E-Book week at Smashwords (mcdulac.wordpress.com)
- Read an E-Book Week (heythisismyjob.wordpress.com)
- The Tunnel Betwixt…Free on Smashwords! (ladyofkaos.wordpress.com)
- To Smashwords or Not to Smashwords (legendsofwindemere.com)
- Smashwords Style Guide by Mark Coker (madamespeed.wordpress.com)
- Vacationland now available on Smashwords! (natgoodale.wordpress.com)