I’m still editing “Magical Compositions” and at this point, I’m now taking out the fake gossip site and changing up the fake song lyrics so that they could be more original. I’m also editing other parts of the story so that the story flows more smoothly and makes a ton more sense.
I must adhere to the old saying, “If it doesn’t fit, you better omit.” And I know more than anyone that the line is very true. If you can’t fit a certain thing or a person in your story, take that thing or person out immediately. (You can always make up another story later)
Anyway, I’m out; gotta finish editing so that I can hopefully save this story.
- New Smashwords Review and Interview (jannayeshanova.wordpress.com)
- Vacationland now available on Smashwords! (natgoodale.wordpress.com)
- Get 50% off EPUBs at Smashwords from March 2nd to 8th (dfpebooks.wordpress.com)
- MEOWING: Smashwords 99 cents! (robertwriting.wordpress.com)
- Read an E-Book Week on Smashwords (analindenblog.wordpress.com)
- “He’s With the Band” hits another milestone on Smashwords! (jmhardinwrites.wordpress.com)