Today’s edition of book editing starts off me me finishing chapter 14 of my 2013 NaNoWriMo novel, Janette Lennox. Where we last left off, Janette and the Elf Trevin sneak off into the woods as the school is put on lockdown. Headmaster Baynard and his frends meet to discuss Janette as the village of Gillamoor (and the church) is reeling over the sudden disappearence of three students and the arrival of a refugee family.
Now, I strive beyond all reason to finish this story so that I can publish it on Smashwords. (Plus, I’m extending my Smashwords publishing prowess by putting the parody Harry Moffer and the Dumbest Story Ever on the site. This I will do later)
So there is that. Let the editing begin!
- Free Ebook on Smashwords (bubblymissy16.wordpress.com)
- Smashwords books in Scribd: All available later this week (teleread.com)
- Read an E-Book Week at Smashwords (secretweekendwriter.wordpress.com)
- Smashwords Read An E-book Week Mar. 2 – 8 Sale! (noranealbooks.wordpress.com)
- Smashword’s “Read an ebook week” promotion (leannecrabtree.wordpress.com)
- Read an Ebook Week at Smashwords – my links and codes (debblavoie.wordpress.com)
- ADAM, MY GUARDIAN ANGEL is free on Smashwords from 3rd – 6th March 2014 (marciasbooktalk.wordpress.com)