Today is Valentine’s Day and as such, instead of the day devoted to love, I’m going to take a different route and talk about relationships as opposed to love.
These days, people are trying to redefine marriage, something that I don’t agree with. You can love a person but if you try to rewrite the rules on relationships, things don’t go as well as you think.
There is also heartbreak on this day, especially if you don’t have a date. There is also the dreaded words “forever alone“, which carries a huge stigma for all those who don’t have a boyfriend/girlfriend, especially if you’re in your 20s and 30s. Plus, there is the forever cliched “friend-zone“, but I’m not getting into that.
So, what does love have to do with this blog post?
To me, love is nothing more than an emotion, something that can last for years, but if it’s gone, it’s gone and will never return.
Well, I will be doing something on this day, but what it shall be, I don’t know.
So there you have it.
And yes, you’re welcome to buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- Weegieland – City of Lurve (sandystrachan.wordpress.com)
- Shmalentine’s Day (valerierian.wordpress.com)
- Happy Valentine’s Day! (frontstreetteens.wordpress.com)
- What Is Valentine’s Day All About?? (teebhabzie.wordpress.com)
- Saint Valentine’s Day (mjrobleda.wordpress.com)
- Happy Lupercalia! (alisonwilliamswriting.wordpress.com)
- Valentines day! (thenextborisjohnson.wordpress.com)