Today is catch-up day, in which I try to get caught up on my writings. So far, I have the following goals to accomplish:
- Start and finish episodes 4-10 of the Teen Rebels serial novel
- Finish Chapter 14 of Janette Lennox
- Finish editing The Summer of Our Discontent
That’s going to take all day, hopefully, but it has to be done.
So that’s that.
And yes, you’re welcome to buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- Review, Guest Post and Giveaway: Lovely, Dark and Deep by Susannah Sandlin (rainydayramblings.com)
- The Return of the Book Serial (litwarrior.com)
- Why I Decided to Do a Kindle Serial (stantlitore.com)
- Hidden Falls, a Serial Novel Released in 13 Weekly Episodes (planetpookie.com)
- Katy coffee café on crusade to nab serial thief (khou.com)