Yesterday, I was surfing the net and I came across this little vidoe on YouTube that could help me get some work done around here.
That video is called Writing Music [Productivity Music] Music To Listen While Writing (AMAZING), and it was created by Alex Albright (Write A Book That Sells). There are tons of videos on YouTube that could help you concentrate on your work and eliminate distractions; just look up “productivity music” on YouTube.
I realize that I write best when I have music to keep me from being distracted, as I have a problem with distractions and procrastination. (Could I have ADHD and not know about it?) Anyway, I’m going to give this a go and see how much I can accomplish today. I’ll let you all know how this goes.
Here is the link to the video in case you’re interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFZSDfkvHaA
And yes, you’re welcome to buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- PROcrastination (ev3rygirl.wordpress.com)
- Harry Gregson-Williams Talks Video Games (winifredphillips.wordpress.com)
- Writing Wednesday #1: Writing Goals. (reisareads.wordpress.com)
- Distractions (hedgehogsintheclouds.wordpress.com)
- Why You Need To Find Doctors That Diagnose ADHD http://ift.tt/Mze7u9 (thebeastbodybuilding.wordpress.com)
- Reverse Soundtrackin’! (drinkwateronline.wordpress.com)
- Wasting Time (curveballcouple.com)
- Brainblasting (darlenebeckjacobson.wordpress.com)
- Book Trailers: 4 Tips to Turn Them Into a Successful Marketing Tool (claudenougat.blogspot.com)