So yesterday, I FINALLY finished writing episode 2 of the Teen Rebels, but I’m still about three weeks behind schedule. (I plan to begin publishing the series in March.)
Anyway, Now that I’m moving onto season three, I have to say that whatever happened in the Teen Rebels connects to the Green Hill Manor Mystery. (I’ll have more on that later) I have a list of similarities between the two stories, which will be published later as well.
Well, that’s all until the next update!
And yes, you’re welcome to buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- Most pretty girls have it harder (ccforeveravailable.wordpress.com)
- Third Limited Point of View (ninakaytel.wordpress.com)
- Harder Than I Thought. (ken7smithblog.wordpress.com)
- Water Smarter Not Harder!!! (mylandscaperonline.wordpress.com)
- The Freedom and Joy of Giving Up Swimming… (alittlebitofeverythingmeghan.wordpress.com)
- Exciting News of YouTube Channel Launch (benchsideexplorer.wordpress.com)
- A reminder to myself that forming good habits is always harder than I hope it will be (amoebakat.wordpress.com)
- 100% Rebel Teen Writer (miriamjoywrites.com)