Well, since we’re on the subject of Asperger’s and autism, I took this little quiz on the RDOS site. This site has a quiz that helps you determine whether or not you have traits pertaining to Asperger’s.
And here are my results:
Well, the quiz claims that I am “straddling the line” as it were. But I call it “walking on the edge of a razor blade“. (I might make that into a song)
So, what do I do about this now?
- Living with mild autism (booksonaspergersyndrome.wordpress.com)
- Dr. King and His (Indirect) Influence on Aspies (timotheusgordon.com)
- Adam (2009) (theautismanthropologist.wordpress.com)
- I am Asperger’s, Asperger’s is Me (bipedalvertebrate.wordpress.com)
- Defining Autism: It Gets Worse (differentsortofsolitude.wordpress.com)