Here are the updates to my stories so far:
- started writing chapter 14 for Janette Lennox
- finished setting up season 1 of the Teen Rebels serial novel
- made book covers for several stories using the website posterini.com
I hope that by the end of this week, I will have finished editing the story The Summer of Our Discontent and getting it ready for republication as well as beginning to restart the Fantasy Central Channel blog and finish some neglected projects that have been opened for years.
As for blog post updates, I posted my reaction to the Golden Globes on She Reviews Everything. There is no word on which blogs I plan to update just yet.
So there you have it.
And yes, you’re welcome to buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- Writing the Story When You Don’t Know How it Ends (thewritersadvice.com)
- A Firefighter’s Flame Cover Reveal (sookie72.wordpress.com)
- Weekend Writer Woes (W.W.W.) #1 (frazierthecreator.wordpress.com)
- Updates: December 2013 (ccyager.wordpress.com)
- Writing can heal (cristianmihai.net)
- What Am I Working On? (sallyjenkins.wordpress.com)
- A Firefighter’s Flame by Dani Hart Cover Reveal (lifebetweenfiction.wordpress.com)