I have decided that on Wednesdays, I will be devoting that day to writing the serial The Teen Rebels, and I’ll be providing some interesting twists and turns in the story. Not even I know how this story is going to end, and I’ll be ending the serial with the year 1989. That’s when the 1980s ended and the 1990s began, and I’m not going to be writing about the 1990s at all, if it could be helped.
Unles I get an idea to remake one of my 90s-centered story, but that’s for another blog post.
Also, I’ll be kicking off the Temmy & Venus serial, as their story seems to coincide with The Teen Rebels. Plus, the Teen Rebels also incorporate several other stories that I have written that take place in the 80s, or could be writing soon. So watch for those serials to hit your local online bookstore.
Maybe my resolution this year is to write and publish some serial novels. Who knows?
And yes, you’re welcome to buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- E-publishing and the Victorian era (wordwenches.typepad.com)
- Why I Decided to Do a Kindle Serial (stantlitore.com)
- My Writing, In Serial Form (orderingmydailychaos.wordpress.com)
- Writing Jesus (stantlitore.com)
- How to Make Your Book a Best Seller, Learn From WOOL (claudenougat.blogspot.com)
- Confessions of a Serial Writer – Episode 3 (dwmagnusson.com)