This blog post is dedicated to my novella, Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever, which I have written during Camp NaNoWriMo this year. I have constantly advertised this book in every one of my blog posts since it was first published and recently created a book trailer for the story.
To recap, Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever is the story about a boy named Harry Moffer, who fights against scheming classmates, cruel janitors, and the worst-selling children’s book series in the world, Larry Dobber. Harry and his friends Pun and Hildegarde also fight against the useless materialistic culture that consists of pointless movies and even more useless merchandising.
(I think this parody is just pointing out how foolish we all were in buying into the pop culture hype. But that’s for another time.)
Anyway, if you want to buy this irreverent and ironic book, then swing by on Amazon.com and get your copy today.
- Harry Potter Wars & Internet Influence (amandaxmariex3.wordpress.com)
- Contemporary Practice in Context 1- Creating the Expressive visualization (iacovosioannou92.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter 8 Hoax (szsu.com)
- A Very Potter Musical Act 1 Part 1 (cassandrahennig.wordpress.com)
- Monday Morning Pick-Me-Up: HISHE’s Harry Potter (ladyenglishmajor.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter Finally Gets HONEST! Watch HIGHlarious New Trailer HERE! (perezhilton.com)
- Harry Potter and Social Media (quillsandmarketing.wordpress.com)