I’m getting ready to start my three main projects today and cannot be disturbed. The projects, as you may recall, are as follows:
- Finish writing Janette Lennox
- Finish editing The Summer of Our Discontent
- Start my serial novel The Teen Rebels
So there you have it.
I also have the story to plot out, since #3 is a serial novel. I also connect the story about the original Teen Rebels to the Teen Rebels of The Green Hill Manor Mystery, as both stories are different, yet they’re exactly the same.
I’ll have a blog post explaining the differences between the two stories later.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- next project after YA Lit? (scripturiency.wordpress.com)
- Why Adults Read YA or Should If They Don’t Already (kindlepost.com)
- Writing for Young Adults, My Top Five Tips. (writersanontaunton.wordpress.com)
- Young Adult fiction in the Eighties (lightningbook.wordpress.com)
- Friday Fun – Are you a diverse reader? (nhwn.wordpress.com)
- Review: Sleep With the Lights On (Brown and De Luca #1) – Maggie Shayne (unconventionalbookviews.com)
- Awesome new books: thrillers, YA dystopian, historical fiction, literary fiction (awesomeindies.net)