The Teen Rebels Episode 1 will be the first in a series of stories that center on four teenagers growing up in the year 1988 in a city called Monterey, California. Josie Tremlett-Kahn, Seth Burke, Moira Downing, and Trixie Leigh Kalbrunner are four teenagers who have grown disillusioned with life in America, especially the lifestyle of the typical teenager. None of them exactly fit in at their middle school, and in becoming friends, they run the risk of angering the school bully, but shocking other students and teachers with their non-conforming behavior.
Well, that’s only the first episode. I have 140 episodes planned; the last episode will end on New Years Eve in 1989.
So that’s that.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- E-publishing and the Victorian era (wordwenches.typepad.com)
- Writing Jesus (stantlitore.com)
- Confessions of a Serial Writer – Episode 3 (dwmagnusson.com)
- My Writing, In Serial Form (orderingmydailychaos.wordpress.com)
- Why I Decided to Do a Kindle Serial (stantlitore.com)