Ok, so now that my birthday had came and gone, I now have the following goals to accomplish:
- Finish writing Janette Lennox
- Finish editing The Summer of Our Discontent
- Start finishing/editing the other incomplete NaNoWriMo novels
- Start my serial novel The Teen Rebels
And it’s all going to be done BEFORE Christmas.
Well, not to worry, as #3 won’t begin for a good while, but the others will be taken care of quickly. I will stake something on it.
Plus, I need to start writing the sequels to The Summer of Our Discontent and Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever, as they are next in their respective series.
Now you know.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- NaNoWriMo Tip # 20: Don’t Be Self-Critical (mediabistro.com)
- NaNoWriMo Chronicles: Week Four (Part One) (characterreputation.wordpress.com)
- NaNoEdMo? (The End of NaNoWriMo 2013) (traciewrites.wordpress.com)
- Post NaNoWriMo Editing Sale! (therefinedword.com)
- Life After NaNoWriMo (sprintshack.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2013 Summary (writingbeckles.wordpress.com)