Today, the outside is super cold, with rain, freezing temperatures, and (dare I say it?) snow. How am I supposed to work in this kind of weather?
Well, I’m going to go ahead and start Chapter 14 of Janette Lennox, as I have waited long enough to start. I have already mentioned my poor history of completing projects, so I cannot abandon this story now.
Now I must leave.
And yes, you can buy my book Harry Moffer & the Dumbest Story Ever on Amazon.com.
- The Difference between Fantasy and Reality (and the Inner Turmoil Caused by Fantasy) (closetkinkster.wordpress.com)
- Legends of Windemere: Beginning of a Hero will be Free Tomorrow! (legendsofwindemere.com)
- Dark Light – Author Interview and Book Excerpt (trollmystic.com)
- Preposterously Manly Fantasy Series! (masochistmusing.wordpress.com)
- Genre Haiku-Epic Fantasy: Forging Bonds (jeremymilburn.wordpress.com)
- Music and the Soul of a Writer (rmariowright.wordpress.com)